Office 365 Student Advantage
What is Office 365 Student Advantage and how do I get it?
All KCTCS students who are currently enrolled in a course are eligible to install the full version of Office 365 Pro Plus on up to 5 devices for free. This includes PC, Mac, Apple tablets and phones, and Android tablets and phones. The software will continue to work as long as you are enrolled in at least one class at a KCTCS college.
Install Office on your PC or Mac
- Sign into your KCTCS student email (https://outlook.com/kctcs.edu)
- Click the gear icon at the top right, then choose Office 365 Settings
- Click the Software link
- Under the Office heading, click Install
- When prompted to save or run the application, choose Run
- Follow the on screen prompts to install Office
- After Office is installed, if prompted to log in, use your KCTCS email address and password
Install Office on your Apple or Android device
- Download the Office Mobile app from the app store
- Open the app and sign in with your KCTCS student email and password