Grants and Contracts at ACTC
The Office of Grants and Contracts at Ashland Community and Technical College is an integral part of the college's overall mission. Through external funding from private, state and federal sources, the Office of Grants and Contracts helps ACTC provide enhanced educational opportunities and other services to more than 4,200 students.
The Office of Grants and Contracts:
- Researches and evaluates potential funding sources;
- Assists ACTC faculty and staff in preparing grant applications;
- Prepares grant applications on behalf of ACTC;
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal and state laws regarding grant monies;
- Administers various federal, state and private foundation grants awarded to ACTC;
- Provides instruction in grant writing and proposal development to the community and to ACTC faculty and staff;
- Collaborates with community partners and other organizations on grant projects of mutual interest.
If you have an idea or project that would be strengthened by grant funding, please contact:
Director, Grants and Contracts
1400 College Drive, G208E
Ashland, KY 41101