Important Notice

alert iconBlackboard phone lines are down. This impacts our Student Service Help Center & Blackboard help desk. For assistance please use our live chat or submit a help ticket, available at [More Info]

Change of Personal Information in Records

Students may make address/phone number changes in their records online with Student Self-Service. To learn how to use Student Self-Service, check out our tutorials.

Students may complete the data change form located in admissions areas to change their:  name, program of study, address, phone number.  Note:  name changes must be accompanied by legal documentation.